Skip to product information
1 of 6

kppetsupplycbd

D OH GEE CBD DAILY TURKEY CHEWIES 100MG CBD PER BAG (10 COUNT)

Regular price $11.00 USD
Regular price Sale price $11.00 USD
Sale Sold out
Shipping calculated at checkout.

D Oh Gee™ CBD Daily Chewies have been expertly formulated for supportive, natural care with a top focus on your pup's physical and mental well-being. Made with world-class, simple ingredients, each Chewy contains 10mg of American-grown Broad-Spectrum CBD. These CBD Chewies are made from premium turkey, real cranberries, and are free from corn, soy, and wheat, unlike most other CBD edible products for dogs. Treat your pooch to morsels of low-calorie, protein-packed, and antioxidant-rich plant power. Help support your dog's daily wellbeing with an added boost of flavor!

  • Formulated for Environmental Calming & Joint Wellness Support
  • 100% Natural Ingredients & Flavor
  • No Additives, Fillers or Preservatives
     

THC-FREE CBD

    D Oh Gee™ is your best source for USA-grown and manufactured hemp for pets. It’s safe, affordable, legal, and easy to use.

      POTENCY 100mg Per Bag
      SERVINGS 10
      SERVING SIZE

    Based on dog's weight

     

    INGREDIENTS

    Broad Spectrum Hemp Extract (aerial parts), Turkey, Cane Molasses, Cranberries, Salt.

    HOW TO USE: Can be given during or after mealtime. Provide up to 2 times per day.

    Lab Results : Click Here 

    DISCLAIMER

    Cautions: If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset. May cause diarrhea in high doses or sensitive animals. May cause lethargy in some animals.

    For use in dogs only. Recommended to keep dogs calm from environmental stress. Supportive care for joint mobility.

    Warnings: Not for human consumption. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.